The stay at home checklist
As the days go by at home, we get more and more eager to fix those little details and make the best out of our surroundings. A comfy PJ, a favorite cup of tea, and some banana bread is a must - but what about the essentials? We’ve done a checklist for you to go through in order to make you feel more at home.
1. Posters. Our latest obsession that could change a whole room. Go to Wall of art and find your favorite piece.
2. Organization. It’s when we’re at home we suddenly see the chaos we have created, are we right? Organista has the solution! Visit the store and find out why.
3. Textiles. This can make such a big difference! Check out LinLiving’s linen product and find yourself a new favorite.
4. Candles. Who doesn’t love a good scent at home? If you haven’t tried Safran by Byredo, just do it already. Works all year round.
5. Plants. A small thing that can make a room pop! We suggest you grow a Chinese money plant/pancake plant/friendship plan/Elefantöra. And yes, we have many names for the things we love. Don’t forget to give a sprout from the plant to a friend. Finds at your closest supermarket or flower shop.